Get all the latest news, events and features as they happen at the refinery. Visit regularly for updated and current news and features about the refinery.
eHorizon Human Resources Management System
KPRL is implementing eHorizon human resources management system (HRMS) in line with the Corporate Business Systems Improvement and Information Management strategy. The HRMS software suite is comprised of Personnel, Payroll, Loans, Clinic and Time & Attendance.
The software is developed by Software Technologies Limited using Oracle relational database management system technology. By implementing eHorizon HRMS, KPRL’s human resources function will harness the power of Oracle, a world industry standard software development
environment which is secure, scalable and has the flexibility to utilize commonly used computer operating systems such as Windows, Unix and Linux.
The benefits of using eHorizon HRMS include among others:-
1. Centralized Personnel Records
• All personnel records are maintained in a secure central repository. Entering and updating information is controlled via transactions approval and validation processes.
2. Controlled Information Access
• Information access is controlled via user authorization process. Users are only assigned access rights commensurate to their authorized data access levels.
3. Online HR Services (Self Service)
• Leave Application
Employees will apply for leave and get acknowledgement via email. The automated leave workflow when commissioned will forward leave requests to respective authorities as per established personnel reporting hierarchies.
• Pay Slip Remittance and Enquiry
We now have the advantage of using our most popular working tool, Microsoft outlook. The payroll accountant is now able to remit pay slips via email. Employees will also be able to retrieve their pay slips for any month, any time.
• Personal Information
The personnel department can now register employee mandatory joining details and let the staff login eHorizon and update their personal information such as personal identifications and contacts. Any information entered via the self service module is subjected to company approval processes.
Other News & Events