Skip to content
- To have an HSE performance that we can
be proud of, to earn the confidence of customers, shareholders and the
community, and contribute to sustainable development.
- To meet agreed external and internal customer service requirements taking into account market environment.
- To constantly seek to maximise the difference between the value of products and the cost of feed stocks.
- To control costs at pace setter refinery levels while maintaining HSE and reliability objectives.
- To optimise utilisation of the company assets and resources.
- To be and be recognised as a responsible corporate citizen.
- To attract, develop and retain a competent and motivated workforce.
- To promote environment and work methods that will achieve these objectives.