Our Response to the Corona Virus (COVID-19) Pandemic
KPRL (PS-15) Management has implemented the following measures to prevent/minimize the spread of COVID-19 virus within the facility:
- Mandatory temperature screening for all persons accessing the premises.
- Provision of Hand sanitizers and hand washing facilities at different locations within the premises.
- Provision of face masks for frontline/customer interface employees.
- Cancellation of local travel for training or non-essential business assignments.
- Suspension of weekly employees Standstills and other non-essential gatherings/meetings to avoid crowding; Communications are now done through emails, posters and the local area network.
- Cautioned all workers on site against patronizing the local food kiosks along Refinery Road and instead encouraged carrying food from home.
- Heightened campaign on hand washing.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection of offices, door handles, wash rooms, meeting rooms and other areas within the facility after every two hours.
- Reduced the number of employees on site to minimize personal contact and implemented work from home requirement.